Saturday 20 August 2016

No press yet but audiences leave great reviews for 'Around the World by Guitar'

Eric Bogle onstage at Queen's Hall in Edinburgh
I've been getting great audience feedback for 'Around The World by Guitar' and here are some of the comments:


‘The most relaxing and enjoyable 50 minutes at the Fringe’ – [Iain McMillan]

‘Wonderful! A great selection of pieces; a thoroughly enjoyable moment of beauty and calm in a busy Fringe’ [Elizabeth Edmondson]

‘Absolutely loved it. Varied programme of beautiful music played brilliantly. Thank you so much’ [Elaine Weir]

 ‘Excellent. A lovely way to travel the world’ [Robert Davidson]

‘Absolutely outstanding’ [William Allan]
The hours every day practising and the worries about whether I'll do the music justice are all worthwhile if the thing I came to the Fringe to do makes people feel happy. So thank you everyone, I greatly value your appreciation and will continue to work hard to deserve it.
And I went to a fantastic concert at Queen's Hall tonight by the great Eric Bogle - seen here onstage. Go and see him if you get the chance but I think he was only doing the one show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment