Saturday 16 August 2014

Hahaha... would you go and see this?

Thank you, Broadway Baby, for the intelligently composed review and they give me 4 stars (so I'm pleased with that).
It would be interesting to talk to a reviewer. I'd love to ask why does he think it was brave to include 'Usher Waltz'. I have a rip-roaring amount of fun playing that. I don't think it was brave to include it, it was fun to include it. It is great when you see audiences members jumping in their seats! Not many pieces in any intrument's repertoire do that.
On to 'Love is a Cat Skin Rug' the new show from Headless Doctor Theatre Company
The cast of Headless Doctor Theatre Company perform 'Love is a Cat Skin Rug', their exuberant new show
This play uses lots of music and one of the pieces is my recording of 'Lipa Vekovaya' by Serge Rudnev - I am most flattered. The play is a delight and is currently playing to packed audiences as part of the free Fringe. It deserves to be more widely seen. I found it hilarious and also poignant. Very moving. Best of luck to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment