Sunday 8 June 2014

Festival Fringe tickets now on sale for Toronto and Edinburgh - be an early bird and book now!

In July I'll be performing in Toronto - click the link to buy tickets...

Then it's August...and the Edinburgh Fringe where you can book tickets online here

I'm very busy getting ready for all this and trying to remain unflustered and focused (squash helps).
I've done a new recording and am currently sorting that out so it will be ready to sell at both the above...



My venue in Toronto is the Robert Gill Theatre which is part of the University of Toronto. The exact location is: 214 College St, University of Toronto - St. George Campus, Toronto, ON M5T, Canada.
A word of advice if you don't know where it is - it is the building up the steep steps, adjacent to the university bookshop. It's by the Beverley Street tram stop. Or seven minutes walk from the Queen's Park metro station.

2 comments:

  1. I was dismayed to find out you're only playing the second half of the Fringe! I got into Edinburgh last night, got a programme and went to check your listing and this'll be the first time in years that I have missed your show! Have a great run, Stephen Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes Stephen and I'm sorry you'll miss the show

    ReplyDelete