Thursday 6 February 2014

Adelaide Fringe - 16 days and counting...

16 days until we fly to Adelaide. The weather here gets ever wetter and more dramatic and the sunshine there gets ever more attractive.

It's very busy on the publicity front with posters and flyers being distributed and one of my five venues has already sold over half its tickets for my show...

I've done some research about how strong my guitar case is. Should I get a titanium one or something? It is very difficult to think of my guitar in the hold all that way without worrying about lifting the lid at the end of the journey to behold a pile of splinters and strings.

I have decided my case will be fine. I have stood  on it and it didn't give or even wobble.

So if anyone from the Adelaide area is reading this, maybe I'll see you at one of my concerts? Do come! For all the details Read on...















No comments:

Post a Comment